Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 57: Pita Pocket Salads

So today is Monday.  And for me, it was a MEETING Monday.  And I had a great night last night, that I'm very tired tonight.  And I have 2 meals planned for tomorrow night (1 for my family and 1 for a friend and I) so tonight's dinner is simple.  We had salad served in pita pockets and dressing.  I put apples, turkey, cheese, walnuts, and cranberries in with my lettuce and that makes a pretty hearty salad.  Abby is at a point where she can eat salads now without choking on the lettuce, so this meal feels easy and refreshing again.  (When a meal is supposed to be simple but gets complicated because you have to make something different for both of your kids, it definitely takes the joy of it away!)
#nopicture #toobusy #somedaysarelikethat #sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment