Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 42: Tastefully Simple "Plug"

Today was my final Open House as a Tastefully Simple consultant.  For some crazy reason, I forgot to take a picture of the spread!  It's been quite a weekend.  As Randy put it, "I need a weekend to recover from this weekend."  So true.  For lunch and dinner today, we picked off the table of wonderful food I prepared to share with those who came to my Open House.

Tastefully Simple is a great company for those who like to cook, and those who don't.  The products are easy to use, versatile, and tasty!!!  My current schedule just wasn't cooperating for the business, so I had to let it go.  Please check out my company website and place an order if you want!  My party will be open for the week, and after that, it's "good-bye."  :)

Thanks to everyone who supported me these past couple of years!!!

 https://www.tastefullysimple.com/party/3643015/4c300a99-8db4-48b5-a576-28da6dc4d929

No comments:

Post a Comment