Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 44: Domino's Carry-Out

Well, we're all pretty much feeling better today, but for me, not well enough to cook anything.  I recognize this feeling all too well.  When I was pregnant with Abigail, I was sick (nauseous and vomiting) from about 8-23 weeks.  Since then, the feeling of wanting-to-eat-something-but-not-quite-knowing-what-and-definitely-not-willing-to-cook-it just brings back horrible memories.  That's how I felt tonight.  I settled on pizza.  It was nice to order out on a weeknight, kind of made it feel like the weekend!  But back to reality tomorrow for us all!  Speaking of which, I just found out that Randy will be working late and then heading straight to his evening job tomorrow, so we'll see what tomorrow night's dinner brings.  Just as an FYI, this is what this week's menu was SUPPOSED to look like:

MONDAY: pita pocket salads
TUESDAY: turkey pot pie
WEDNESDAY: eggplant parmesan
THURSDAY: Italian marinated chicken w/ mashed potatoes, & broccoli au gratin
FRIDAY: steak wellzones

I'm not thinking I'll move the eggplant parmesan to Thursday, and keep Friday's menu.  Tomorrow night will be something special for Abby and me.

I did make Randy lunch, today, though.  I happened to have some cooked chicken in the fridge, and my ceasar dressing made up.  So I made him chicken ceasar pockets.  For my chicken ceasar sandwich recipe, see Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment