Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 43: Toast and Gatorade

Most of this family is out of commission due to some sort of stomach bug. :/  This happened to us last year around this same time--all getting sick at once.  It's not fun. 

As a mother, it makes me wonder sometimes if I'm doing something wrong; if the house isn't clean enough, or our meals aren't healthy enough.  But really, I know it's not true--we are always out and about and it's too easy to catch these things.  We've just had more than our share of sickness this past week and it's definitely been hard. 

We pray and pray for healing and relief and when we're still in the thick of sickness, it's easy to get discouraged.  I just have to keep reminding myself to TRUST.  So as we sit down, lay down, and lounge around with our gatorade, pedialyte, and toast, I am so thankful that we're family and have each other and have Him.






"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.  He cares for those who trust in Him."  Nahum 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment