Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 80: Chicken Ceasar Salads, Homemade Croutons

Group Ride is at 6:30, so I want to eat before hand or I'll pass out in class, but it can't be too heavy or I'll throw up! ;)  The solution?  Hearty salad!  I'm so glad my husband loves a good salad.  He came home all excited tonight to see chicken ceasar salads on the table.  (Ok, it might have something to do with the homemade ceasar dressing and the homemade croutons.)  I'm so thankful that he's not like, "Oh, good, we're having salad, but what are you serving it on the side of???"  Sometimes, a good salad is all you need and he totally gets that!  Plus, we're both doing a 30-day push-up challenge and he says the 30-day ab workout is next, then he wants to combine them.  (We'll see if I can keep up!)

Anyway, I'm so sorry I forgot to take a picture!  Especially since these salads looked awesome.  But, I've included a repeat picture from another night that we had ceasar salads with homemade croutons and dressing.  So picture that, but with grilled chicken added in--YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment