Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 100: Pulled Pork Ragu (in case you missed it!)

So it's Day 100 and this process definitely has become habit--it feels like a regular part of my life for sure right now.  However, I'm disappointed that I have nothing new or exciting to share for this milestone.  I didn't realize that it was going to be my 100th day this week while I was planning the menu.  Tonight we had the pulled pork ragu I made a few weeks ago.  So it wasn't my first time making it, but it WAS our first time having it as a family.  (Actually, I haven't even had it yet, I just got back from the gym and am looking forward to having it in a little while!)

I buy a pork roast for this meal and both times I've made it, the meat has completely fallen apart--it's so tender and wonderful!  Tonight I couldn't even get it out of the slow-cooker with a fork.  I love that!  If you missed this recipe the last time, take a look.  It's so good and a great alternative to the sometimes boring spaghetti and meatballs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment