Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 76: Hawaiian Pizza

Hawaiian pizza has always been one of my favorite types of pizza.  I just love it!  So whenever I know I'm making a meal with ham one week, I try to sneak in a pizza night so we can have Hawaiian and I can use up the rest of the ham.  Since we had ham & corn turnovers the other night, it was time for another Hawaiian pizza.  I have to give the credit to my wonderful husband, however.  He did it ALL.  I filled my Saturday with a haircut, baby shower, and shopping with my mom and got home later than expected.  Randy made the pizza dough early in the day, then he and Abby made the pizza.  For toppings we use pizza sauce (store bought or homemade sauce), fresh mozzarella cheese, canned pineapple chunks, and ham.  Bake at 400* for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.

When I got home, my family was sitting and eating dinner.  Abby was so excited to tell me that they were having pizza and that she helped Daddy make it.  Later that night while I was putting her pajamas on her, I said,
"You did a good job helping Daddy in the kitchen today, didn't you?"
"Yeah!"
"Are you going to be a cook like Mommy?"
"Umm, no."
"No?  What are you going to be?"
"Umm, I'm going to be a dog!  Woof woof!!!"
I just love conversations with a 2-year-old, especially mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment